Standards for videoconferencing and posters.
SHIPPING AND DEADLINE:
- Sending videoconferences will be exclusively online, must comply with these standards.
- The deadline for receiving entries will be from 1 November 2017 Communication of acceptance: 5 day after.
TYPES OF WORK:
- Webinar 10 min
- Communication Poster
The themes chosen to organize videoconferences are:
-Self ligating System
-Micro and anchor implants
-Diagnosis and Planning
If communication is not related to any of the themes of the Congress will be included in the group Misc.
The title should be capitalized and not take more than 250 characters.
AUTHORS AND ENTITIES:
- The names of the authors who will appear in lowercase, indicating one or two names,
- followed by the initial of the name, separated by semicolons. No charge will be indicated.
- The names of the authors of workplaces will be added to differentiating (*) (**), etc.consisting City:
- E. Arantes (*); Ferreira M (**). (*) Faculty xxx, city (**) Clinic XXX city.
- The author’s name must be present first.
- For communication to be admissible is imperative that the first author is affiliated to the Congress. If not, finally, the first author to present the videoconference, which introduce you must be enrolled in Congress.
- We offer Discount code 50% : AFB6CBFD70
- Each author may submit a video conference and two posters as first author. The author may participate in other videoconferencing as co-author.
- The maximum number of authors per communication shall be six (6).
- Video conferences can be in the language of the speaker, but must submit a PDF in English with slides.
- Posters in the language of the speaker and in English.
- The abstract should be structured comprising:
- Brief Introduction
- Material and methods or case description
- The extent will be a minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 300.
STANDARDS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS
- The scientific committee will evaluate and accept the summary or not communication. This assessment will be based on quality anonymous data provided in summary. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the e-mail facilitated 5 days after..
- Abstracts of accepted papers will be published in Campus Virtual e- Orthodontic. Will be excluded that were not presented at the conference, so the final book in electronic form of abstracts of papers presented at the conference will follow the development of this.
- The presentations will take place in the period from November to December.
- The Video Conferencing and Posters will be published on-campus virtual e-Orthodontic, so the author must send the texts in PDF and in two languages, English (mandatory) and or Portuguese/ Spanish.
- The videoconference must be recorded and sent to us in mp4. file to email@example.com by we transfer.